Skip to content
OPPO MOBILE IE
OPPO FIND X5 PRO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://opporedemption.ie/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is OPPO Mobile IE (the “Promoter”). Oplus Private Technologies Ltd,
Suite 16, Anglesea House, 63 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin, A94 X209
- The Purchase Period will commence at 00:01 (IE) on April 7th 2022 and will close at 23:59 (IE) on the 31st July 2022.
Proof of purchase and a valid email address is necessary.
This Promotion is subject to the standard sale Terms and Conditions of the participating retailers that cover the deposit and purchase of the Promotional Product.
- Claims are only valid 20 days after product purchase ( Offer starting date, 7th April 2022) The Claim form found at https://opporedemption.ie/ will be open for claims from 00:01 (IE) on April 27th 2021 ( 20 days after the offer starting date) and will close at 23:59 (IE) on August 28th 2022 (‘Claim Period’). Claim period closes 4 weeks after the end of the offer period outlined above.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be an individual that is a resident (aged 18 or over) in the Republic of Ireland.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotional Product (defined below at Condition 6) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotional Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
- This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other OPPO offer or Gift with Purchase promotion.
- Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished. ex-display or damaged box) OPPO Find X5 Pro (“Promotional Product”) from a Participating Retailer as defined in Table 1 below (“Participating Retailer”) in Ireland (the “Territory”) either online, in-store or via telesales within the Purchase Period, and whom complete their order with the retailer, will be eligible to claim the associated Gift with Purchase as shown in Table 2 below (“Gift with Purchase”) by redemption, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
Offer is for Eir customers only.
OPPO Find X5 Pro with the Gift With Purchase of the OPPO Find X5 Series Gift Pack
Table 1 – Participating Retailer
Table 2 – Promotional Product and corresponding Gift with Purchase
OPPO Find X5 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Series Gift Pack
- Only handset purchases from Eir qualify for this promotion.
- Gift with Purchase items are non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Gift with Purchase item of equal or greater value for the Gift with Purchase item. Where a Gift with Purchase item is offered in a choice of colours, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternate colour option if required.
- To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotional Product during the Purchase Period then visit https://opporedemption.ie/ and complete the online claim Form (a “Claim”) by completing the following steps:
- Upload a valid Proof of Purchase (receipt, order confirmation, order confirmation email, delivery note)
- enter the date of purchase
- enter their personal details (name, address, mobile number, email address)
- enter the IMEI number of the new phone (in the case of dual SIM models, only IMEI No1 should be submitted)
- Maximum one (1) Claim per eligible product. Maximum four (4) claims per household. Maximum one hundred (100) claims per business customer.
- Participants will be sent an email to the email address used when making their Claim, immediately after submitting their Claim to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility, having checked the junk/spam folder of the email inbox, to contact the Promoter’s customer service team using the email address email@example.com within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted. In the event that a Participant does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not issue the Gift with Purchase item or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Claim Validation will take up to 28 days.
Once the claim has been validated and the Retailer has confirmed that the Promotional Product has not been returned, an email will be sent to the Participant advising that the Claim has been approved and the Gift with Purchase item will be dispatched within 28 days. (‘Claim Validation.’)
- If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days of submission. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Gift with Purchase item.
- Claims that are incomplete, illegible, or damaged together with Claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The Gift with Purchase item will be delivered within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated and will only be sent to a valid address in Ireland that is provided during the Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift with Purchase item in the event of any Participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Gift with Purchase item has been awarded.
- This Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion offered by the Promoter.
Privacy and Data Protection
- The Promoter’s use of any personal information submitted by the Participant shall be limited to communications about the Promotion and for managing the redemption process. The Participant hereby consents to its personal information being used for this purpose and confirms that it agrees with the Promoter’s and fulfilment privacy policies which are available at: www.OPPO.com/en/privacy/. and by the fulfilment partners https://w3.fonua.com/privacy-notice/
- Participants’ data shall they be passed to any third party other than for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Gift with Purchase item except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by Irish law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.